Bank of America EDD Login: The EDD (Employment Development Department) is a prepaid card that issues benefit payments for Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave, and Unemployment Insurance claims using a visa debit card.
Therefore, Here we have provided a complete guide on Bank of America EDD Login, How to recover your username, How to reset your Password, How to Activate your EDD Debit card, Bank of America EDD App, and much more.
About Bank of America EDD Debit Card
The bank of America EDD is a visa prepaid debit card has a Faster, easier and more secure benefit payments. The customers of the Bank of America Debit card has to Sign Into its Online Portal in order to access their account online. Logging in helps them to know their balance, Activate their card online, view transaction history, and much more.
The EDD will not do a credit check or monitor the use of this prepaid card, which is a quick and secure way to receive our payments. The benefits of this cause is listed below:-
- You can use the credit card anywhere Visa is accepted.
- You will receive your funds sooner.
- Withdraw cash from ATMs, banks, and retailers.
- Transfer funds at no additional cost.
- You will be notified when a deposit is made to your card or when your balance fall below a certain threshold.
How to Log into EDD Debit Card | Bank of America Prepaid Login
Logging into your Bank of America EDD card is very much easy, you have to just needs an username and password generated at the time creating the account. Thus, follow the below steps-
Step 1 – Visit the website of EDD Debit card at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard/Home/Index?m=1
Step 2 – Next, Tap on the Sign in section.
Step 3 – Enter your Username.
Step 4 – After that Click on Continue.
Step 5 – Enter your Password and Click on Continue.
Step 6 – Follow the On-Screen instructions and you will be logged in.
You May Also Read About
Forgot EDD Debit Card Login Username
If you do not remember your Username, you can change it, thus follow the below guide on how to change your username.
- Visit the EDD debit card website at visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard
- Next, Tap on Forgot Username.
- Enter your Email Address and Last 4-digits of Card Number.
- Click on Submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your username will get changed.
If you have forgotten your login password and can’t recall it, thus you can change your password from the website itself, you have to follow some simple steps provided below.
- Visit the website of Bank of America prepaid debit card.
- Next, go to the Sign In section.
- Enter your Username and click on continue.
- After that on Forgot Password?
- A Password Reset Page will open.
- A Passcode will be sent to registered Email Address.
- Enter the Passcode and Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen Instructions and your password will be changed.
How to Activate my EDD Bank of America Card
If your just received your EDD prepaid debit card, you have to first activate it in order to use it. Therefore, follow the below guide on EDD Card Activation.
- Visit the website of Bank of America EDD card. www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard/Verify/SignIn
- Next, Click on Activate my Card
- A Activation page will open.
- Enter your Card Number and Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your card will get activated.
How to Download the Mobile App
You can download the BofA Prepaid Mobile from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
With the BofA Prepaid App, you can easily access your BofA prepaids accounts anytime anywhere all from your phone.
- Find out when your funds load.
- Check your balance.
- Turn your card on/off.
- Many more.
Bank of America EDD Customer Service
Within the U.S. – 1-866-692-9374
Outside the U.S. – 1-423-262-1650
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check my EDD balance?
You can check your EDD balance any time by calling at the toll-free customer service no: 1-866-692-9374.
Is my transaction history private?
Yes your transaction history is private, confidential, and can be accessed by you.
Can I get Cash Backs when I make purchases?
Yes you will get cash backs at places where you already shop like grocery, convenience stores, and many other.
What happens if my card is Lost or Stolen?
If your EDD Debit Card is Lost or Stolen, immediately contact the customer service at 1-866-692-9374
How much does EDD pay in California?
Your weekly benefit amount ranges from $40 to $450. To get an estimate of what you will receive, you can use the employment benefit calculator.
What are the benefits of having the EDD Debit Card?
- No more waiting for checks in the mail.
- It can be used everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted – in stores, online, or by phone.
- Get Access to cash at ATMs, Visa Banks and credit unions.
- Use your card to pay bills.
Can I use my EDD Debit Card immediately?
After you receive the card, you have to call EDD Debit Card Customer Service at 1-866-692-9374 or Visit online at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard/Verify/Activate to activate the card. Once activated you may use the card.