Looking for ‘BECU Branch Near Me‘? If yes then we have offered a complete guide to the branch and ATM locator process. If you are unaware of your locality or are in a distant land then you can use the BECU Branch and ATM locator services or BECU Bank Locations to find a BECU Credit Union near you.
The credit union offers a user-friendly interface where the customers will be able to locate a BECU banking or ATM nearby| BECU Find a Location. You can simply search using your city, state or zip code.
Read the guide below for detailed information on the BECU Branch Near Me.
About BECU Credit Union
BECU was originally formed by the Boeing Employees and could be only accessed by current and former employees of the company. Gradually it turned into a full fledged credit union offering a broad range of financial services. Some of the major services offering by the credit union are saving and checking account, mortgage, auto loans and credit cards.
Founded in 1935 it has its branches in many parts of the United States. The credit union has a mission of offering good financial services and educational outreach.
How to Find a BECU Branch Near Me | BECU Bank Locations
- Go to the locations website. becu.org/locations/find-locations
- In the second step you will see a location section at the center. (refer to the picture below)
- The search section reads ‘Search BECU Locations and ATMs’.
- In the search box enter your City, State or Zip Code.
- As you find results you can look for the nearest bank location and visit it using Maps.
BECU ATM Near Me
The BECU Branch locator can also be used to find an ATM Nearby. We have offered steps using which you can find a BECU ATM Nearby.
- Visit the branch locator website of the BECU. becu.org/locations/find-locations
- At top of the screen you will see a label that says ‘Search BECU Locations and ATMs’.
- There you will find a search bar where you can search using city, state or zip code.
- Below it there is a ‘Show ATMs With’ heading where you can select filters.
- Enter your nearest city, state or zip then select the ATM filters that apply to you.
- Now you find search results that display the banking and ATM locations near you.
- Identify the ATM which is nearest to your location and you can use the ATM services.
You May Also find This Useful Steps to Locate a US Bank Location and ATM Near You
Hours of Operation
BECU Hours of Operation might vary from branch to branch. However here is a usual working hours of the credit union.
Monday –Friday 7 am – 7pm, and Sat. 9am – 1pm (Pacific Time)
BECU Customer Service Numbers
General Customer Service- 800-233-2328
Business Members- 800-704-8080
Loan and Credit Card Assistance – (844-232-8562)
Telephone Banking- 800-233-2328
Report a Lost or Stolen Visa Card
Business hours: M-F 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9am-1pm (Pacific Time)
After hours: M-F 7:00pm-7:00am, Sat 1:00pm and all day Sun (Pacific Time)
Contact BECU through Mail
P.O. BOX 84707
Seattle, WA 98124
Attn: Central Loan Administration
BECU P.O. Box 986
Newark, NJ 07184-0986
BECU List of Holidays
- New Year’s Day
- Columbus Day (Indigenous Peoples Day)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth (observed June 20)
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Christmas Day (observed Dec. 26)
- Thanksgiving Day