Cemis stands for centralized education management information system run by western Cape education department. Cemis login process is simple and requires less time to do, available at cemis.westerncape.gov.za. However, you might need some guidance while doing the Cemis sign-in process.
We are back again with a login guide to help all the users. You can simply follow all the enlisted steps in order to do the successful Cemis sign-in process. Here, you can get all the detailed answer of questions like how to access cemis portal, how to enter in school cemis login portal.
How to do Cemis Login process?
- You can start the login process by visiting the official portal at https://cemis.westerncape.gov.za/pls/cemis.
- A page will pop asking for username or Emis number along with the registered password.
- Enter your EMIS credentials on the empty fields.
- Tap on submit button to enter into cemis portal.
Read more posts:
How to recover cemis password?
- Visit the login page and search for forgot your password or visit https://cemis.westerncape.gov.za/pls/cemis
- Enter all the below mentioned details like (refer to picture)
- Official type
- Emis no / Username
- Captured by name
- Captured by surname
- Registered school email address
- Last four characters of username
- Favorite childhood friend
- Favorite season and color
- Moms maiden surname
- Tap on the forgot password button.
New registration | Cemis form
Western Cape | Central Education Management Information System | CEMIS
Home page | Website informer | Cemis
Home page – CIMIS