Read this article for a guide to the E-trade Account Login. You can find steps on How To Log In To My E-trade Account, E-trade Open an Account and customer service information.
E-trade is a financial services company that deals in electronic trading. You can trade for financial assets at the online portal of the company. It is a subsidiary of the Morgan Stanley Bank and is operational since 1982. E-trade has 30 branches throughout the nation and has its headquarters set up in Arlington, Virginia United States.
Like most of the financial bodies it has an online login service. Edu Kids keeps your covered with all the online login guides.
How To Log In To My E-trade Account | E-trade Login
- Begin by clicking on this URL. us.etrade.com/e/t/user/login (This link will directly take you to the login portal of the E*Trade)
- Once the page opens, you will see the login page of E*Trade.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the respective boxes.
- If you have enrolled in the VIP Access authentication, you need to tick on the Security Code option and enter the Security code.
- There is also a “Go To: ” option below the boxes where you have to choose from the following:
- Stock Trade
- Options Trade
- Bank Accounts
- Bill Pay
- Stock Plan
- Once entered the right details, click on the “Log on” button.
- Now you have successfully logged in to your E*Trade account.
How To Retrieve My User ID Or Password?
The method to recover your E-Trade User ID or Password is very easy. You can use the following steps that are given below to get back your E* Trade login credentials.
- Visit the login page of E-Trade. us.etrade.com/e/t/user/login
- You will find the “Log On” section on your screen.
- Scroll down below to find the “Forgot User ID or Password” option.
- Click on any of the two you are looking to retrieve
- For User ID
Enter the email address associated with your E*trade account and click on Submit.
- For Password
Enter the User ID of your E*trade account and click on Submit.
- Following the further instructions that will appear in front of your screen will help you to get your User ID or Password if you have lost it.
How to Open a new E-Trade Account | E-trade Account Sign Up
If you wish to open a new trading account on the E*Trade trading platform, the detailed steps below will guide you through it:
- The initial step is to enter this URL: us.etrade.com/what-we-offer/our-accounts/brokerage-account
- This link will take you directly to E*Trade’s page which will help you to open an account.
- On the top right of the page, you will find the “Open an account” option, click on it.
- Now you need to choose the type of account from the following:
- Brokerage Account
- Retirement Account
- Bank Account
Note: You can select a single or multiple options from these three.
- Once you have selected the right account type for yourself, click on the Continue button.
- Choose the brokerage account type from the following:
- Individual Account (This consists of a single user)
- Joint Account (This consists of two users)
- Custodial Account (An account for minors)
- You will be asked if you are an existing user or not, click on the Yes or No button accordingly.
- If you have chosen “No”, these details have to be entered by you on the right space boxes
- Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr.)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Suffix (JR, SR, II, III, IV, V)
- Phone Number
- Phone Type (Mobile, Home, Business)
- Email address
- Click on the Continue button after entering these personal details.
- Now on the new page, you have to enter your residential address details which will look like the following:
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Zip Code
- Again click on the Continue button after entering your correct address.
- After entering your address, you need to enter details related to identity verification where you have to enter your:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number or ITIN
- Click on Continue to proceed further.
- The next step is to enter your Employment details where you have to choose your occupation from the given occupations.
- Enter your Employer Name, Country, Office Address, ZIP Code, City, and State name.
- After entering your employment details, click on the Continue button
- In the next section, you will find a heading of Investment Profile where you have to enter details like Annual Income, Total Net Worth, Liquid Net Worth, and Marital Status.
- Also, you can tick on the “Add options trading”, “Add margin trading”, and “Add futures trading” options if you wish to access these additional services.
- Move to the next section by clicking on Continue.
- In the further process, you will be asked a series of Regulatory questions that you can answer in Yes or No.
- After that, you will be further asked certain questions that come under the heading “Provide account basics”.
- Now in this step, select the options for additional features according to your choice and you can also enter a promo code (if you have one) to avail some discount.
- After clicking on the Continue button, the Terms and Conditions section will appear in front of your screen where you can review your application and select disclosures accordingly.
- After coming this far, you have to finally create a unique User ID as well as a Password for your account that will help you to login to your E*Trade account.
- Enter the details and click on Submit.
If you have followed this method till the end, it is highly possible that you have effectively created an account. If still any problem persists, you can contact the E*Trade Customer Service whose details are given in the below section.
You May Also Read:
ETrade Customer Service
If you need any assistance regarding your E*Trade trading account, you can use the following customer service number: 080010 08938.
Call Support: 800-838-0908 (For personalized stock plans)
800-387-2331 (For brokerage and bank account services)
Well this is all we have to offer regarding the E*Trade trading platform login and registration. You can also connect with the help desk if you have any query. We hope that you have found this article helpful. You are always to post any questions on our comment section.