EPFO Portal Login (Employee Provision Fund Organization) is an online portal available for Employees who are about to retire. The epfo offers many online services through its portal to its members such as activating UAN (Universal Account Number), KYC, Claim Forms, member passbook, member claim status, filling up forms, epf withdrawal, and much more.
The Employees Provision Fund Organization is the social security body under the jurisdiction of the ministry of labor and employment. Any salaried employee with a monthly income of less than 15000 INR needs to compulsorily be a member of EPF.
EPFO Portal Login Steps
- Visit the website of EPFO at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- Next, enter your UAN (Universal Account Number) and Password.
- Enter the given Captcha.
- Click on Sign In.
How to Reset your EPFO Password
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- Click on Forgot Password.
- A password reset page will open.
- Enter your UAN.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Tap on Submit.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and your password will be changed.
How to Register on EPFO Portal
- First, Visit the EPFO member portal at unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface
- After that Tap on Activate UAN.
- Now enter the required details like Aadhar Card number, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number and etc.
- next enter the given captcha.
- Click on Get Authorisation Pin.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
How to do the KYC in EPFO Portal
- First, Log in to the e-Sewa portal using your UAN and Password.
- Next, click on Manage, and then select KYC.
- Click on KYC Document to Add (Bank, Pan, Aadhar, and Passport).
- Enter the required information.
- Select the box of the given KYC.
- After following the above steps, Click on Save.
- Your data will be under “Pending KYC”.
- Details will be verified by the EPFO.
- Your KYC will be updated once it will be verified.
Lists of Banks that provide EPF Payment Services
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Indian Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
How to View and Download your EPFO Passbook and Claim Status
- Visit the EPFO Member Portal.
- Next, Log in to the portal by providing your UAN and Password.
- Click on View and then tap on Passbook.
- Enter the login credentials and captcha.
- At last, click on Login.
How to Claim (Form – 31, 19, 10C and 10D)
- Visit the e-Sewa portal and login using your UAN and Password.
- Click on Online Services and then Tap on Claim (Form – 31, 19,10C and 10D).
- Fill up the form with the required information and follow the on screen instructions.
EPFO | Member Password & Claim Status
EPFO Member Login
Forgot Password | EPFO
Activate UAN | EPFO