Here we will know about how to activate your Discover credit card.
Discover is a credit card made in United States. It charges a higher annual fee than the other credit card industries, most of the credit card of Discover are issued by the Discover Bank.
Discover card gives cashback bonus when you make purchases using the Discover card and the transactions done by the Discover cards processes through the payment network of the Discover only.
If you have applied for a Discover card and if you have received it, you will have to activate it first before doing any transactions/Payments. Therefore, once your card will activate, you can use it for every purchases.
How to Activate your Discover Credit card
There are a Lots of varieties of Discover cards are available, each with it’s own Benefits and uses. These are the Discover cards which is available to the people and its users, such as Cash Back cards, Travel Credit card, Student Cash Back credit card, Secured Credit card, Student Chrome credit card, Gas and Restaurant credit card, NHL credit card and Business credit card.
If you have received any of the above credit card, you will have to Activate it before using it. Follow the instructions given below:-
- You will have to open a browser on your computer, laptop or on your mobile phone and go to (https://www.discover.com/).
- After going to the homepage of the Discover card. You will have to click on the login button situated on the top right corner of the screen and it will corner of the screen and it will redirect you to the Activation page on the next screen.
READ MORE ABOUT
How to Activate your Discover Credit Card at Discover.com/activate
- Open your browser and enter discover.com/activate, soon it will take you to the Activation page of the Discover card.
- After coming to the Discover Card Activation page, you will see two options.
- Without Logging in
- Log in
- If you will select the without Logging in option, you will enter the required details such as, your Date of Birth, last 4 digits of SSN, your 16 digit card number which is provided on the credit card, Card Expiration Date, 3 digit sequence ID (AXXX) which is provided at the back of the credit card.
- After entering the above information, next click on Continue.
- A new window will where you need to follow the instructions to complete the Discover card Activation.
- Thus, if you will select the Log in option, you will have to enter USER ID, Password and 3 – digit Sequence ID (AXXX).
- Next click on Continue.
- Next follow the instructions to complete the Discover Card Activation.
How to Log In to your Discover Account
If you don’t have a Discover card Account, you can register for it by following the given steps below.
- Go to the homepage of Discover.
- Next Click on the Log In button located on the top right corner of the screen.
- A interface will appear on the screen.
- Click on Register your Account.
- After clicking on Register you will come to a page where you have to click on Credit Cards.
- You come to a new interface where you have to enter the required information such as :-
- Enter your Discover Card details.
- Enter the details of the primary Card member such as the Date of Birth and Last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
- Click on Continue and follow the instructions to register into the Discover Account.
Therefore, you will have to follow all the above steps to activate your Discover Card.