Kronos ESS NYP Login Guide | NYP Workday Login in Easy Steps
Find a guide to the Kronos ESS NYP Login. We have also offered steps to the NYP Workday Login, password reset, and frequently asked questions.
NYP is a non-profit based academic health center based in New York City. This hospital is one of the largest in the world. In 2021, the very popular media company, U.S. News and World Report ranked this hospital number 7 in the category of the best hospital in the United States.
Kronos NewYork-Presbyterian Overview
If you are an employee working at NYP Hospital, you must be aware of the Kronos NYP log-in portal that helps you access information regarding setting an appointment with doctors, checking their pay slips whenever they want, having a good account on the benefits they are allowed to have, accessing tax related reports, and HR policies.
Kronos ESS NYP Login in 5 Steps
The employee of Kronos can access the log-in portal. So, if you are an employee at Kronos New York-Presbyterian, you can follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to open the official login portal link of the Kronos NYP. You can use this link to get on the login page kronosess.nyp.org
- After you have been redirected to the log-in page, a dialog box that says New York-Presbyterian One ID will appear where you will see an option that asks you to enter your login credentials (your CWID and password).
- Once you have entered the following details, click on “Sign On”.
- After following the given steps you will be successfully able to log in to the Kronos NYP log in portal.
How can I change my Kronos NYP Login Password?
If you have forgotten your password or wish to change it for any other reason, you can easily do it with the guide given below, you must have your CWID in hand to have a new password.
- Open this link kronosess.nyp.org
- Now on the homepage of the login portal, you will find an option that says Change Password
- Click on it.
- You will be asked to continue to the password management system.
- After accessing the Password Management System, a new page will appear.
- On the new page, your CWID will be asked for further process. Enter your CWID and click on Continue.
- Just follow the next steps and you will be easily able to change your password.
You need to be enrolled to Duo to make these changes in your password. If you are not, you will be automatically directed to the Duo-self enrollment portal once you click on Continue.
You May Also Love Reading
Steps to find a VyStar Credit Union Nearby
Kronos ESS NYP Support
If you need any further assistance that can’t be solved using the steps given above, you can use the number 212-746-4357. You can even write your query and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
After reading this article, you might have solved all of your login-related problems regarding the Kronos NYP log in portal. This is all that we can provide with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital’s official portal that supports many tasks like appointments, schedules, payslip details, and so many more.
NYP Workday Login Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Who can use Kronos ESS NYP log in portal?
The NYP login portal is strictly accessible only to their employees. An employee is not allowed to share his/her login credential details.
What are the benefits enjoyed by NYP employees?
Every employee working at NYP gets a lot of benefits including life insurance, dental, disability insurance plan, pension plan, and other compensations and allowances.
What is CWID?
Your CWID (Campus Wide Identification) is the number given to the employees of NYP to access their login portals. With Kronos NYP, the CWID is the first half of your hospital email address. For example, suppose that your NewYork-Presbyterian hospital’s personal email id is email@example.com, then your CWID will be julymax456.