Looking for some help in logging in at the My Centura Health Patient portal? We are back again to help you out in the entire My Centura Health Patient Login process. My Centura Health Patient portal is a specific patient portal to access medical records for the Centura Health company. In this article, you will get to know all about How to log in to My Centura Health Patient portal, how to access the patient health record on the Centura Health Patient portal.
Accessing the records is super easy and quick by logging in to My Centura Health Patient portal. However, you might need some help while doing the sign in process. Therefore, we are going to help by providing the list of instructions for you.
MyCenturaHealth Login Overview
My Centura Health Patient portal is a subset of Centura Health company. Centura needs no introduction as it is one of the health services provider located in Centennial, Colorado. It was established in the year of 1996. It is based on the concept of being a faith-based and non-profit organization. Centura was formed as a joint collaboration between Adventist health System and Catholic Health initiatives.
My Centura Health Patient Login Guide in Easy Steps
Below mentioned are the list of steps which you need to follow. Just remember to be mindful while doing the login process.
Step 1: Check your internet and visit to the My Centura Health Patient portal. epic.mycenturahealth.org
Step 2: You will see a login page requiring My Centura Health username and password associated with the account.
Step 3: Enter your username and password. Tap on the sign in button.
Step 4: Congratulation, now you have successfully logged in to the My Centura Health Patient portal.
- Click on the forgot username hyperlink on the login page. epic.mycenturahealth.org/MCH/recoverlogin.asp
- A new page will pop up asking your first name, last name and last four digits of SSN( Social Security Number) and date of birth.
- Enter the required information.
- Click on submit button and follow the next upcoming instructions to continue.
- Click on the forgot password hyperlink on the official login page of My Centura Health Patient portal. https://epic.mycenturahealth.org/MCH/passwordreset.asp
- Enter your date of birth, last four digits of SSN, My Centura Health username.
- Click on next button.
- You will have to follow the next instruction on the page to complete the process.
Login page – My Centura Health
Healthcare portal| My Centura Health
Recovery Health page | My Centura Health| Centura Health
Password reset page| My Centura Patient Health | Centura Health
Frequently asked questions FAQs | My Centura Health
Terms and conditions of use| My Centura Health
CEE Trust Login Guide