MySparrow Login is available at mychart.sparrow.org. If you are a patient at the Sparrow Health System then you can sign into your account at the website of the My Chart. Patients can sign into access their health care information over the web. You can log in using the webpage of MySparrow My Chart Login or download the My Chart Mobile App.
In this article you can find a guide to MySparrow Login procedure. We have also provided steps for username and password reset, How to Make MySparrow Payment and more.
MySparrow Login Requirements
- For logging in the user should have signed up for an account
- You need to remember username and password
- Have the correct login URL or My Chart mobile app
- Check your internet connection
MySparrow Login Instructions | mychart.sparrow.org
- Open the MySparrow My Chart Sign in website. mychart.sparrow.org
- As the webpage opens look towards the right for the sign in section.
- After you have found it enter MySparrow Username.
- Type in your Password in the space below it.
- Click ‘Sign In’ button to access your health care account.
Forgot MySparrow Username
- Visit the homepage of MySparrow. mychart.sparrow.org
- Click on ‘Forgot username?’ URL which is just below the sign in button.
- You will be taken ahead to the username recovery website.
- Provide the following information in the respective spaces:
- First name
- Last name
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Submit’ button and reset username.
Forgot Account Password
- Open the homepage of MySparrow. mychart.sparrow.org
- Look towards the right for the login section.
- Click on ‘Forgot password?’ link under it.
- The password reset page opens.
- Enter the following information in the white spaces:
- MySparrow Username
- Zip Code
- Date of birth
- Click ‘Next’ button below and you will be able to recover your password.
MySparrow Sign Up
- For new user enrollment visit the MySparrow Sign Up website. mychart.sparrow.org/mychart/signup
- Wait for the website to open and you will find a sign up form.
- Enter Name, Address and Other Information in the respective boxes.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button below and you can complete the register for an account.
The MySparrow App lets the users to access their health care information on the mobile screens. Once signed in one will be able to access lab test, results, connect with doctor, make an appointment, view past and upcoming appointments, check lab reports and more.