MyUTampa Login | MyUTampa University of Tampa Login is an online login portal developed for the students, faculty, and staff of The University of Tampa to quickly and easily access most of their applications used in day to day campus life.
Therefore, In this post we have provided a step by step guide on How to log into MyUTampa, How to Reset your MyUTampa Password, How to unlock your MyUTampa Account, About SpartanStart, How to log into SpartanStart Application portal, and much more useful information.
MyUTampa Login Overview
MyUTampa is a Launchpad to many of the Applications you use every day on your Computer and Mobile Device. This portal makes accessing UT Applications easier and reduces the number of accounts and Passwords you have to remember.
If you are Applying or Newly Admitted at The University of Tampa, You will have to Visit the Spartan Portal. At Spartan Portal you can apply for Graduate and Undergraduate Applications, and more. You have to create an Account first to Apply for Applications or degrees.
How to Log into University of Tampa | MyUTampa Login Guide
Logging into MyUTampa is very much easy, you have to just follow some simple steps provided below.
- First, visit the website of MyUTampa.
- Then click on ‘Log in to MyUTampa’ button which is at the centre.
- A Sign In page will open.
- Next, Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap on Remember Me.
- Click on Sign In.
- Thus, You will be logged in to the MyUTampa Online Portal.
You May Also Read About
How to Reset MyUTampa Login Password
If you have forgotten your MyUTampa Password and cannot recall it then follow the guide given below to know how to reset your MyUTampa Login Password.
- First Visit the Login webpage of MyUTampa at utampa.okta.com
- Then tap on Need help signing in?
- A Drop Down menu will appear.
- Select Click Here to Reset Password.
- A Password Reset page will open.
- Enter your Email or Username.
- Next, Choose a way to Reset your Password.
- Reset via SMS or Reset via Email.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Therefore, Your Password will get Reset or changed.
How to Unlock your MyUTampa Account
For Unlocking your MyUTampa Account follow the steps given below:
- Go to the login webpage of MyUTampa at utampa.okta.com
- Then click on Need help signing in?
- A Drop down menu will appear.
- Next, Click on Click Here to Unlock Account.
- A Unlock Account page will open.
- Enter your Email Address or Username.
- After that Choose a way to receive instructions on unlocking your Account.
- Send SMS or Send Email.
- You will receive instructions to unlock your account through your selected way.
- Follow the instructions and thus, your Account will be unlocked successfully.
How to Apply for Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions Applications
For Applying for Graduate and Undergraduate Admissions Applications, First you have to Log in to the SpartanStart or the Spartan Portal or you can create an account at Spartan Portal if you do not have an account.
SpartanStart is a platform where International and domestic students can Apply for Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions at The University of Tampa (UT).
By using the SpartanStart online login portal, you can check your Application Status, Submit Documents, and can update Application Status.
SpartanStart Login | How to Log into Spartan Portal
- First Visit the website of University of Tampa. www.ut.edu/about-ut/university-services/information-technology-and-security/myutampa
- Then Click on Apply Now.
- An Application Management Page will open.
- Click on Log In.
- Spartan Portal Login Page will open.
- Next, Enter your Email Address.
- Provide your Password.
- After entering the above details, Click on Login.
- Hence you will be logged in successfully into the Spartan Portal.
Forgot Spartan Portal Login Password
If you do not remember your SpartanStart Password, Thus follow the below guide to reset your password.
- Visit the login page of SpartanStart. graduate.ut.edu/account/login?r=https%3a%2f%2fgraduate.ut.edu%2fapply%2f
- Next, Click on Forgot your Password.
- A Password Reset Page will open.
- Enter your Email Address and Birth Date.
- Then Click on Reset Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and thus your password will be changed.
How to Create a SpartanStart Account
If you are a New User and you have to start a New Application for your Graduate or Undergraduate degree at University of Tampa (UT) then you have to first Create an Account at the SpartanStart Portal. Therefore follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the application management page of The University of Tampa. graduate.ut.edu/account/login?r=https%3a%2f%2fgraduate.ut.edu%2fapply%2f
- Next, tap on Create an Account.
- A Registration Page will open.
- Then Enter the required details:-
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Click on Continue.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and thus your Account will be created.
Contact ITS Service Desk | Student Service Desk
Text: +1 813 730 5030
Call: (813) 253 6293
University of Tampa Contact Information
Call: (813) 253 3333
401 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606-1490
MyUTampa Frequently Asked Questions
Which Browsers does MyUTampa work?
MyUTampa supports the following web browsers:-
- Internet Explorer
Who do I Contact for Support?
Contact the ITI Help Desk at (813) 253-6293
What to do if I am Locked Out?
If you are locked out from your account then you have to unlock it.
We have provided a guide above on unlocking your account. Read it and apply.
What is the Official Portal for MyUTampa?
The official login portal of MyUTampa is utampa.okta.com.