Oasis Student Portal RP is an online student login portal. OASIS stands for On-line Academic Student Information System associated with the University of the Southern California. University of Southern California has created this online portal for their students. You can easily access to the registered course list, book list, STARS report grade report and many other information using the official portal. camel2.usc.edu/OASIS/
In this login guide, we are going provide you the list of login steps for the Oasis login portal. This article will answer all your questions like how to login into Oasis student portal, how to do login at the Oasis RP domain site, how to reset password.
Oasis Student Portal RP Login Steps
The Oasis login process is effortless if you keep your mind open and follow the below mentioned steps as stated:
- Visit to the official site of Oasis Student portal RP. camel2.usc.edu/OASIS/
- A webpage will appear on the screen with blank field to fill USC Id and password.
- Enter your 10 digit USC Id provided on USC registered email inbox and six digit password associated with this account.
- Tap on the enter button to login into the Oasis Student portal.
How to get the login help on the Oasis Login?
- On the official portal, a red colored phrase on the lower corner of the page is mentioned.
- Click on the hyperlink stating ‘login help‘. arr.usc.edu/oasis/oasis-general-information/
- A page enlisting general information will be on your screen.
- Follow the steps if you need any help regarding the login process.
How to Reset your Password/Pin?
- Visit on the askusc portal in order to reset your pin.
- Enter your USC ID, a scanned copy of legitimate document and place a tick on the check box of statement of reset password.
- The authorized department will change your password as a six digit birthdate in the form of ‘mmddyy’. You can change it later.
You may want to read:
AskUSC – Admission, registration and Financial aid
Official site USC – University of Southern California
Support Home – AskUSC
Mobile apps – Republic Polytechnic
RP Student VPN