Penn Foster Student Portal Login lets the students to access their classroom information over the web. Once logged in a student can learn online, submit their assignments, enroll for additional courses, view their exam grades, connect with teachers and much more. You can sign in via the mobile application or use a web browser.
You can log in using your student account id and password. For logging in you also need to have access to a working internet connection and the login URL. If you are a new student then you can register for a new account at the Penn Foster website.
Penn Foster College is a private college that is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. The college is operational since 1890 and offers bachelors and associate learning programs to its students. There are 12 certified programs under the college where you can get enrolled.
Penn Foster Student Login Information | Login.pennfoster.edu
- You must have already created your Penn Foster Online Account to sign in.
- Follow these steps to login effectively.
- The first step is to visit the official webpage of Penn Foster. my.pennfoster.com/Login
- After visiting the login portal of Penn Foster, you need to enter the proper login credentials.
- Tap on the Next button after entering your Username and Password properly.
- It is very common for users to forget their Username or Password, the above section is dedicated to retrieving your Penn Foster Username and Password.
Forgot Penn Foster Student Login Password?
- Go to Penn Foster’s login portal. my.pennfoster.com/Login
- The login widget will appear in front of your screen.
- You will find options to login and below that, there will be a “Forgot username or password” option.
- Tap on the “password” hyperlink.
- Enter your email address or Student ID in the specific space boxes.
- Now tap on the Next button.
- Visit the login portal of Penn Foster by clicking on this URL. my.pennfoster.com/Login
- You will find the “Welcome to Penn Foster!” heading in front of your screen.
- Navigate to the Forgot username or password option located below the login widget.
- Click on the “username” hyperlink.
- On the new page, enter your email address or your Student ID in the respective boxes.
- Click on the Next button.
Create A New Penn Foster Account | Penn Foster Sign Up
If you are a student at Penn Foster who is looking to create a new account of the same, follow the steps given below:
- Begin the registration process by clicking on this URL: my.pennfoster.com/Login
- The official login page of Penn Foster will appear in front of your screen.
- At the center of the portal, you will find the “Create Account” option.
- Tap on the above mentioned option.
- You will find two options on your screen: “I want to set up a new Penn Foster Account” and “I want to link to an existing Penn Foster account”.
- Choose the appropriate option from the following.
- Click on the Next button now.
- Now you have to enter your Student ID to proceed further.
- Follow the consecutive steps and you will successfully create your Penn Foster Account.
You May Also Read:
Penn Foster Tuition Fees Payment
In this section, we will discuss the payment procedure for Penn Foster fees.
Pay your fees online
You will find the option to make payment of your Penn Foster Course/ Training fees by logging in to the Penn Foster portal. The steps to log in to your Penn Foster account have been already given in the sections above.
Paying Via Phone
The next method to make your payment is to call on the number 888-427-1000 and use the automated structure to complete the transaction.
Pay by Mailing Address
You can also send a check for your Penn Foster to the following address: 925, Oak St. Scranton, PA 18515.
Paying in Person
You can also pay manually by visiting any of the nearest Penn Foster Service Areas.
Penn Foster Customer Service
If you have any query related to your Penn Foster login, payment method, or courses, please call on this number to connect with their help desk: 1-888-427-1000. This number will help with all the student services.