Read the article here for information on resolving JOIN PEAR DESK LOGIN issues. We have mentioned key points that might cause you hindrance while accessing your account.
What to do when the Student Screen says “Student is Offline”?
When an account of a school student is not connected to any of the GoGuardian systems, this message will appear.
Troubleshooting methods to solve the issue
- Please check if the two GoGuardian extensions: GoGuardian and GoGuardian License are there in the student’s account.
Enter the following in the address bar on the student’s device. chrome//extensions
If you don’t find these two major extensions there may be a high possibility that the GoGuardian setup has not been installed properly. You need to check your installation settings by communicating with your administrator.
You can also Find This Article Helpful Related Pear Deck Code
Also, make sure you are using the latest version of Google Chrome as GoGuardian might not work in the below 60 version.
- My both extensions GoGuardian and GoGuardian License are up there. Still, there is offline status showing on the page, there may be a chance that this problem has arisen due to any hardware or extension error. Another thing to check that if your GoGuardian extensions are up to date and if you are not using any outdated versions.
To solve the above problem, you need to get rid of the profile of the student first. To do so, just do the following steps:
- Firstly, the student’s profile has to be signed out.
- Just click on that profile on the sign-in screen.
- To the right of the student’s name, click the Down Arrow and tap on Remove This Person.
- A box will appear where you have to click on Remove.
- Now you have to sign in the student again by entering the right credentials by clicking on the bottom-left of the page.
- Once the sign is done, the student’s account will be automatically reconnected.
- Students might have joined the class late
If this is the case, you have to end the class session if many students are appearing offline. Then, you can restart the classes as the browsing data will be saved due to the initial sign-in.
- The student is not using a chrome browser?
You have to check if your student is using the Google Chrome browser.
- Checking the IP instructions
If the above methods don’t work, just check the IP range on the GoGuardian Superuser account by going to the Teacher Product Settings in Org Management and checking if the IP range is there. You need to go to the correct website URL which can be reached out at app.peardeck.com/join