SEFCU Login Online Banking Instructions | Registration
SEFCU Login Online Banking is available on www.sefcu.com. If you are a registered user then you can sign in using your username and password. Howbeit, new customers of the credit union can sign up for a new online banking account at the SEFCU portal.
The user can sign in at the website of the SEFCU or download the SEFCU mobile app. Once signed in the user can transfer funds, make utility bill payments, pay credit card bills, apply for new banking products and services, sign up for e-statements, enroll for alerts and much more.
All these benefits can be accessed just through a smartphone or web browser. Here is a walkthrough of the SEFCU Internet Banking Login.
SEFCU Online Banking Login Requirements
- To log in you must have a working internet.
- Should have an electronic device such as computer, smartphone, laptop or tablet.
- Need to have signed up for an online banking account.
- Remember username and password.
SEFCU Login Online Banking in Easy Steps | www.sefcu.com
- Visit the SEFCU Online Banking Login website.
- Secondly locate the login widget which is situated at the left.
- Once you have found it enter Username in the respective space.
- Type in your Password in the box below.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ button and you will be logged in.
Forgot SEFCU Online Banking Username
- Visit the login homepage. www.sefcu.com
- Now the login section is at the top left.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot Username’ link below the login section.
- The next page opens where you need to choose account type personal or business.
- Click ‘Continue’ button below and enter SSN/Tax ID and Email Address to verify your identity.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and you can reset user id.
Forgot your Password
- Navigate to the SEFCU homepage. www.sefcu.com
- The online banking widget is at the left.
- Select ‘Forgot Password’ link found below the login section.
- The system will direct you to the password reset webpage.
- Go through the terms there and check the ‘I Agree’ button below to continue.
- For password recovery you need to verify identity by entering the following information:
- SSN/Tax ID
- Member number
- Click ‘Continue’ button below and you can reset your password.
You can Also Find These Posts Handy:
All Information About the Fleet Farm Credit Card
SEFCU Online Banking App
You can download the SEFCU Online Banking App to bank from your mobile phone. The app is available for Android as well as iOS powered devices.
SEFCU Customer Service
To connect with the help desk you must call – 800-727-3328
Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm
SEFCU Routing Number
221373383 is the SEFCU Routing Number that can be used at all the SEFCU banking locations.