Testing for schools login is an initiative of Association of Test Publishers. It is for common and standardized tests conductions. These standard tests and assessments are a way to measure candidate’s intelligence. It is available at a separate portal at www.testingforschools.com.
This time we are back again with a login helping guide for all the users of testing for schools. If you are looking for some detailed answers then you are at right place. We enlist all information about how to get testing schools customer id, how to do testing for schools staff login etc.
What are the testing for schools login steps?
- firstly, visit the official portal of Association of Test publishers which can be found at www.testingforschools.com/code
- A page asking for access code will appear on the interface.
- Consecutively, enter your access code if you have one.
- Finally, tap on the login button to continue the process.
Read more posts:
Testing for Schools Customer Login
- Initially, get on the official website available at www.testingforschools.com/Account/CustomerID.
- Similarly, enter your assigned customer id on the empty fields.
- Tap on the enter Testwise button to continue.
How to recover your forgotten customer ID?
- The forgotten customer Id can be retrieved at www.testingforschools.com/Account/ForgottenCustomerID
- Enter your registered email address on the blank field.
- You will receive an email containing directions to recover your customer id.
- Thus, the customer if can be recovered by this process.
Testing for schools admin
Login page – GL assessments
Testing for schools customer id | Testwise
How to setup Testwise account easily | GL Assessments | Testwise
About Testing for schools | Test publishers | Association of Test Publishers Global
Home page – ATP Global