Looking for U.S. Bank Near Me? You can find U.S. Bank Branch & ATM Near Me at locations.usbank.com. In this post, we have provided information on the U.S. Banks near you. No matter where you are in the United States, you can easily locate the closest U.S. Bank from where you are. Moreover, we have also provided other necessary details like the log in issues, ATM locator, and much more.
U.S. Bank is an American banking institution. It is owned by U.S. Bank Corp which provides a huge number of finance-related, and banking services. It has more than three thousand branches all over the country which makes it the fifth-largest bank (commercial).
U.S. Bank Overview
U.S. Bank started its venture way back in the year 1891, with the name United States National Bank of Portland. It merged with several banks over the course. US Bank or U.S. Bancorp is an American banking company offering a broad array of financial products and services.
How to Find a U.S. Bank Near Me | locations.usbank.com
If you are a U.S. Bank account holder who is looking to visit the nearby branch, you can follow the steps given below:
- The first step is to visit the U.S. Bank Location Search page. locations.usbank.com
- Once the page opens, you will be able to see a “Select a State” option, below you will find a long list of all the states in the U.S.
- You have to click on the State of your choice.
- Once clicked, you will now see an array of city names from the State you have selected.
- Look for the city name whose U.S. Bank branch you are searching for and click on it.
- After clicking on the city name, you will find the addresses of the U.S. Banks branch in that city.
- Click on the “Get directions” option below so that you can use the Google Maps to locate the branch without any problem.
U.S. Bank ATM Near Me
The U.S. Bank Branch Locator can also be used to search for a nearby ATM. It can help you find branches, or ATMs near your location by just entering the state, city name, and the zip code. You will find the address of a nearby U.S. Bank branch or ATM on the basis of your search.
- You need to go to the ATM/ Branch locator site of the U.S. Bank. You can click on the following link to go there: locations.usbank.com
- You will find a search bar on the top-left of the screen which says “Search Location”
- On the right of the search bar, you will find a filter option where you can tick the ATM option. You can unselect the Branch option so you can only see the results of nearby ATMs.
- Enter the state name, city name, or zip code in the search bar according to your convenience and click on the search option.
- You will see search results from the information you typed.
- Choose the closest ATM near you from the given searches to use the ATM facility.
You can Also Find This Helpful Find the Easiest way to Locate BECU Bank Branch Near you
U.S. Bank Hours of Operation
Now that you have located a nearby U.S. Bank branch, it is important to make sure you visit the branch during open hours. You must check beforehand the operating hours of the branch you are going to visit.
The general timing of the U.S. Bank branches are as follows:
Sunday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
US Bank List of Holidays
Generally, all banks are closed on some specific special days. It is better to check that when you are visiting the bank, it is not a holiday. These are the days when the U.S. Bank is closed:
- New Year’s Day- January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr’s Day- January 17
- Washington’s Birthday- February 21
- Memorial Day- May 30
- Juneteenth- June 19
- Independence Day- July 4
- Labor Day- September 5
- Indigenous People’s Day- October 10
- Veterans Day- November 11
- Thanksgiving Day- November 24
- Christmas Day- December 25
U.S. Bank Customer Service
The customers of the U.S. Bank are able to contact the customer help desk via mail or phone. The customer service of the U.S. Bank is 1 (800) 872-2657.
You can refer to the given details for specific services of the U.S. Bank:
Shipper Service Center: 800-417-1844
Carrier Service Center: 800-417-1844, option 2
Institutional Fixed Income Investments
Voyager Fleet Program
Customer Service: 800-777-7240
Federal Government Services
Card Services: 888-994-6722
Voyager Fleet Card (Federal Government): 888.785.1735
What are the Services Offered by the U.S. Bank?
- Checking and Savings Account- The U.S. Bank provides an interest of 0.01% to its Savings Account holders with a minimum deposit of $25. The Checking Account holders receive an interest of 0.05%. This percentage helps a user to generate more money by keeping them in the account. Along with this, there are numerous benefits provided to the account holders.
- Loans- U.S. Bank provides a series of loans like personal loans, home loans, and simple loans on decent interest rates.
- Credit Options- You can also avail of the credit facility with U.S. Bank. There are plenty of options like the personal line of credit, home improvement line of credit, and reserve line of credit.
How to Log into US Bank | US Bank Login
- Navigate to the bank’s homepage. usbank.com
- Eye towards the top right of the screen and there is a ‘Login’ button.
- Select it and an account login widget appears on the screen.
- Choose your account type from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password in the respective spaces.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button below.
We hope this post might have helped you in locating a U.S. Bank branch or ATM near you. So, this was all we could offer regarding the U.S. banks near me. If you have any doubts/ queries, feel free to post them in the comment section.