In this post you will find a guide to Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Login, Walgreens Credit Card Payment, Walgreens Credit Card Activation, Walgreens Credit Card Application, login help, new user registration guide, customer service phone number and even more.
If you are an active credit card customer you can sign into access your finances online. Once a user has logged in he/she can pay their Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card bills, view past transaction history, make a balance transfer, check account balance, repost a lost or stolen card, request a credit limit increase and even more.
The credit card is issued by the Synchrony Bank for primary use at the Walgreens Grocery store company. Using the card at Walgreens you can get special financing options and rewards. Furthermore the card can be used any where where MasterCard is accepted.
Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Login Requirements
- To log into your Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card you need to be a registered user.
- One must remember their user id and password.
- Have a working internet connection.
- Have access to the Synchrony website or download the mobile application.
Walgreens Credit Card Login at the Synchrony Bank Webpage
- The first step is to visit the official login page of myWalgreens Credit Card. walgreens.syf.com
- The secure login portal will appear in front of your screen.
- Navigate to the “Access Your Account” section at the leftward center of the page.
- The next step is to enter your Walgreens Credit Card Account’s User ID and Password.
- Click on the SECURE LOGIN button after entering the details correctly.
Forgot Walgreens Credit Card Sign In User ID?
- Start by visiting the Use ID recovery page of my Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Login. synchrony.com/accounts
- The next step is to enter your Account Number, and Zip Code in the given boxes.
- Now, click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Follow the steps that will appear in front of your screen and you will easily retrieve your User ID.
- To begin with, go to the Walgreens Credit Card Account’s password reset webpage. walgreens.syf.com/accounts/login/reset
- Now you have to enter your User ID and Zip Code in the appropriate boxes.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button to move to the next page.
- Now you will have the option of “Select Password”.
How Do I Activate My Walgreens Credit Card?
You can use your My Walgreens Credit Card to make payments at the official website of Walgreens, or a Walgreens store. This card can also be used at places where MasterCard is allowed.
- The first step is to click on this URL. syf.com/activate
- At the center of the screen, you will find the “Activate my myWalgreens Credit Card” option.
- Below that you have to fill in the details of your myWalgreens Credit Card, which are as follows:
- Card Number
- The 3 digit Security Code (you will find it on the back of your card)
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
- The next step is to tap on the “Activate My Card” option.
How to Apply for Walgreens Credit Card?
If you have a Walgreens Account, you can check if you are eligible to apply for a Walgreens Credit Card or not:
- The first thing to do is to click on this URL. www.walgreens.com/mywalgreens/cards/credit
- A webpage will open in front of your screen where you need to scroll down to the “Apply Now” button.
- Please click on it, once you have found the option.
- You will be now redirected to the Walgreens Account Sign In portal (not the same as the myWalgreens Credit Card Account login page).
- In the Sign In option, enter the “Email/ Username” and “Password” in the appropriate boxes.
- The next step is to click on the “Sign In” button located below.
- You will find a set of instructions after which you will find whether you are eligible or not.
You may also find these Related Posts Helpful:
How to Register for a New Account
If you already have a myWalgreens Credit Card but are not yet registered to an online account of the same, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the myWalgreens Credit Card’s login page. walgreens.syf.com
- Now you will find the login widget on your screen.
- Below the “SECURE LOGIN” button, you will find the “I want to Register or Apply” option.
- Please click on the “Register” hyperlink.
- On the new page, you will find the “Register for Online Access” section.
- Now you have to enter the Account Number and Zip Code in the respective boxes.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
myWalgreens Credit Card Payment Options
Synchrony Bank emanates all the credit card facilities in the account of myWalgreens. To make your myWalgreen payments on time, you can choose any one of the three methods:
my Walgreens Credit Card Online Payment
If you want to make your payment online, you need to first log in to your myWalgreens Credit Card Account.
Pay via Phone
The second method is to make payments using a phone number. All you need to do is to call on this number 1-855-945-3593 and you can pay your bills easily.
Walgreens Card Make Payment using Mail
In this final method, you can send the money by check or money order and mail it to the following address: Walgreens Credit Card, P.O. Box 960012, Orlando, FL 32896-0012.
How can I Download the Walgreens Mobile Application?
Users can download the Walgreens Mobile App to find shopping closer to them. Once you have the app on your smartphone you will be able to refill quickly, make orders, view order history and all account features on your fingertips.
Here is the download URL of the Walgreens Mobile App:
Walgreens Credit Card Customer Service
If you have any queries regarding the My Walgreens Credit Card, you can call on this number: 1-800-925-4733 to contact their Customer Support.
You can also write your query and mail it to the following address:
ATTN, Customer Relations Walgreen Co.
200 Wilmot Road
MS #2002, Deerfield, IL 60015.
The Bottom Line
Well, after reading this post you have now easily logged in to your my Walgreens Credit Card Account. We have also provided customer service details and payment info along with the registration procedure. This was all for now, for any queries you can comment your questions below.