Wqe stands for Wyggeston & Queen Elizabeth College. Wqe online student login is a way to enter the college portal available at qeonline.wqeic.ac.uk . This sixth form college is present in England with more than 2000 students at present. In the year of 1976, this college came into existence. Now, this college has more ratio of 16 to 18 years old and provides secondary level education.
Since the login process easy at this place, first time you need to login to the site from college network. your college idp will be the key to login at this portal. We appear with a login guide to perform WQE Online login in a simple way. Without any long phrases, let dive straight into the steps.
How to do Wqe Online login process?
- If you are a student and logging in for the first time then use college network.
- The official login portal is available at https://shibidp.wqeic.ac.uk/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1.
- The a login page will pop upon your screen where you have to enter your student idp.
- Enter the registered idp on the username blank field and mention the password too.
- Finally, click on the Login button for successful login process.
Welcome page | Wyggeston & Queen Elizabeth College
FAQs | Wqe | Wyggeston & Queen Elizabeth College
College policies | WQE
Parents & Career Events | WQE
Moodle | Forgotten Password